Category : NEW PRODUCT
JUNGLE BUGGIE ADVENTURE
Known as one of the most reputable adventure in the island, Bali Adventure Tour has just launch its another valuable products; Masson Jungle Buggies. The new course located at Taro Highland in Tag Tag Village about 15 minute drive north of Ubud. Set in a stunning landscape provides 4,5 kilometers thrilling laps is designed for the adventure seeker for the ultimate adventure experience. Utilizing top quality buggies of Polaris with the choice of single-seated ACE models or if you ride in tandem with your friends using double-seated RZR models. The challenging and varied trails will make you like a rally driver, testing your capabilities and leaving you yearning for more. Safety is the concern at Masson Jungle Buggies, video about safety, short briefing and demo will be shown outlining necessary precautions and procedures involved in handling the buggies before your start your fun adventure. Helmet with visors also will be provided.
- Two time trips every day; morning and afternoon
- Can be booked in full package inclusive return transfers and meal or without transfers and meal
- 4,5 kilometers thrilling the tropical rainforest dirt and gravel track
- Have opportunity of continuing if you chose to do so
- Directional and warning sign a long the track
- Barrier and rubber tires fitted around trees for safety
- Limestone and gravel underneath dirt layer to promote sturdiness so you can drift like a pro.
- Single-seated ACE with 325 cc engine and double seated with 570 cc engine. Both certified RollCages, Three point seat belts, Custom fit horn and Safety nets.
- Single driver 18 – 65 years old.
- Tandem 12 – 65 years old.
- Fitted GoPro Filming CD available
- Fitted GoPro Filming USB available
- Meals (full package)
This new activity really enrich the choices of the adventure activity and tours in Bali and also giving more choice to formulate into your list of Bali tour package you book. For those who are active and love adventure this is suitable to be packaged with other adventure activities; white water rafting, Elephant Safari Ride and also with the trekking or even cycling that getting you more close to the nature and also for the full excitement of your adventure. Or it is also worth to combine after or before doing your half day tour in Ubud - the heart of beauty and culture of Bali than it is also good to explore its nature through this exciting activity.
This new products can now booked through Bali TravelTrips and can be one of the choices included in your Bali tour package while your holiday in Bali.
Vacation and Travel Planner
Perum Nuansa Penatih, Blok A / 11,
Jl. Nagasari, Denpasar, Bali – Indonesia