CYCLING MOUNT BATUR TRAIL
Cycling Mount Batur provides an exciting experience of cycling along rural countryside and sleepy villages.
Cycling Mount Batur is a full day biking adventure. It will take you about 2 hours tour to the starting point near the top of Mount Batur.
You will have morning tea or coffee break before you start your biking. And after a short briefing about the trip and safety you will start the journey. The trail is mostly downhill trough rural pathways and back roads that hardly ever seen by tourist. There are stops will be made on the way to visit ancient temple, traditional house compound and the varieties of tropical plantation. Many spots of photographic opportunities along the way.
Your professional guide provides entertaining and educational information about the local tradition and Balinese culture.
The trips will end at a village near by Ubud. Transfer back to the hotel will be provided after lunch in a restaurant in Ubud.
Cycling Conditions :
- Length of cycling trips is approximately 25 km or 15.5 miles
- Cycling time 3 hours
- Hard surface and mainly downhill
- Starting from 1016 above sea level and finish at 320 meter above sea level
- Batur Volcano View, Shrine making process, Balinese Hindu Temple, Balinese Traditional compound.
Included on the Trip :
- Drinking water in bottle and raincoat
- Cold face towel at cycling finish point
- A medical insurance for age 7 – 65 year old
- Return transport
- Morning tea
- Lunch continental buffet including drinking water, dessert and tea/coffee
Request Info :
Make a Reservation
Choose Package :
Other Land Adventure Tour
Other Popular Package Tour
Vacation and Travel Planner
Perum Nuansa Penatih, Blok A / 11,
Jl. Nagasari, Denpasar, Bali – Indonesia