CYCLING UBUD TRAIL
Cycling Ubud Trail takes you to explore the hidden beauty of the nature and culture in Ubud. Ubud is not only famous with its culture but also with its beautiful landscape. The beauty of the landscape in Ubud often becomes the inspiration of the artists for their masterpieces.
Cycling Ubud Trail is also a perfect choice for an introductory activity to experience the beauty of Bali’s beautiful nature and its unique culture. It provides easy trails and easy ride along the most beautiful villages in Ubud area – Bali’s heart of beauty. Cycling Ubud Trails is perfect for those without any cycling experience. A half day cycling tour of interest, educating and fun.
Pick up at your hotel’s lobby and drive about 1,5 hours to the start point. Safety briefing before you start is provided by your experienced guide. Bottled waters are also provided on your bike.
With friendly and experience local guide from the surrounding villages always happy to share their broad depth of knowledge about Balinese culture and lifestyle.
Cycling Condition :
- Length of cycling trip is approximately 15.0 kilometers or 13 miles
- Cycling time 2 Hours
- Hard surface and Village Road
- Attraction #01: Balinese Traditional house Compound
- Attraction #02: Balinese Hindu’s Temple
- Attraction #03: Refreshment ( pocari, Slice water melon and balinese cake )
- Attraction #04: Balinese Irrigation System
Included on Trip :
- Drinking water in bottle and raincoat
- Cold face towel at cycling finish point
- A medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
Meal Highlight :
- Morning Tea
- Lunch is continental buffet including drinking water, dessert and tea/coffee
Request Info :
Make a Reservation
Choose Package :
Other Land Adventure Tour
Other Popular Package Tour
Vacation and Travel Planner
Perum Nuansa Penatih, Blok A / 11,
Jl. Nagasari, Denpasar, Bali – Indonesia