Why Planning Your Bali Holiday is important.
Thinking of a holiday in Bali? Why not…There is so many thing to consider when planning your Bali holiday. Bali is just about 2,500 square kilometers in size. It has wide and gently sloping southern plain with beautiful landscape. The lakes, volcanoes, temples and terraced rice fields are so beautiful to explore. While rain forests and the calm beaches are the gems of the northern plain.
Bali lies just about 8 degrees south of the Equator. It has only two seasons in a year namely as wet and dry season. The average temperature about 30 degrees Celsius in the coastal areas and 22 degrees Celsius up in the mountain areas. In theory the rainy season falls from October to March with the lowest humidity is around 60 to 80% from July to September.
Here is some hints can help you to make planning your Bali holiday easier. We want you to experience your best Bali holiday with lot of memories and experience you can bring home.
PERIOD OF STAY
How long you decided to stay plays an important role when you planning what to do during your holiday. It depends how long you will spend you can tailor made what you want to do. If you have a short stay; 3 night best to do is chose the best convenience area and do 1 or 2 sightseeing or activities. If you stay for 1 week you may stay in 1 area and doing some activities or you can also doing Bali round trip and stay in 2 – 3 areas and explore each of the area where you stay.
Stay 10 nights even up to 2 weeks you have a very good opportunity to do Bali round trip to discover exotic Bali round trip, Bali round trip nature and culture exploration or if you love nature you can also discover Bali on Bali nature adventure. Stay 2 – 3 weeks you could even have an opportunity to combine Bali with some other places of interest beyond Bali; Java Bali overland, Bali-Ijen Crater – Jogjakarta or Bali – Ijen – GiliTrawangan. The most important thing is how you would like to spend your Bali holiday.
WHAT IS YOUR INTERREST
Though it is just a small island but Bali can cater for tourist who have completely different interest. The landscape is vary that makes Bali a great place for holiday. There are beaches where you can relax and sun bathing, mountain and valleys; terraced rice fields, rivers and the sea that you can explore.
For those who area active full of energy, love nature and seek a bit of challenge in adventure there are activities available; white water rafting, mountain trekking and cycling, rice field trekking, riding on a quad bike or even buggy car to explore the hidden parts of Bali. all are available for your enjoyment that can be put on your Bali holiday activity list.
If you love to experience the unique of the Balinese culture deeper such as authentic Balinese cooking class, traditional farming, meet the artist or maestro at their traditional compounds and talk about art, culture and Balinese life through workshop on mask making, meet the local people in the village and learn about their daily life or even to stay overnight and be part of their family.
Even if you have specific interest to join and experience on spiritual side of Bali, open your spirituality, allow your energy point to open up, purify your body and soul at the natural holy spring temple.
MAIN PLACES OF INTEREST
Below is the main place of interest in Bali with some famous activities and tour you can chose while planning your Bali holiday:
- Beach resort; Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran
- UluwatuTemple with the highlight of spectacular sunset and Kecak Dance
- TanjungBenoa; watersport, jet ski, parasailing, glass bottom boat, snorkeling etc.
- Serangan village; Turtle conservation
- Beach Resort; Candidasa, Amed, Tulamben, Virgin Beach
- Temple; Besakih temple “the mother temple of Bali”, Lempuyang Temple, Goa Lawah “bat cave” temple.
- Tenganan; village of Balinese origin
- Water sport; Shipwreck, Bloo Lagoon
- Mountain resort; Kintamani and Sidemen Village
- Adventure; Quad bike, Jungle Buggie Drive, Sunrise Trekking, White Water Rafting,
- Beach Resort; Lovina, Pemuteran, Tejakula
- Twin Lake; Tamblingan and Buyan,
- Mountain Resort; Munduk, West Bali National Conservation
- Water sport; Menjangan island, Pemuteran, Lovina
- Beach Resort; Medewi, Balina and Tanah Lot
- Mountain Resort; Lake Beratan, Jatiluwih, Pupuan
- Adventure; Rice field trekking, Cycling, 4WD Jeep Tour
Make your planning effectively and enjoy your Bali holiday!